Still persistent drizzle, and even Sports Planet are leaving it up to us whether we go on.
Some discussion on the WhatsApp group chat on whether the pitch will be too slippery. Rai is also concerned that the extra spotlights won't be working if the pitch is waterlogged. I called Sports Planet and they said the lights are working.
Final decision is to go on with the game.
As the decision to go on is a close one, I'll waive the penalties for the late withdrawals. Ace's withdrawal was in any event weather related. And Jamie won't get his credit as team selector.